Date and time
10:30 – 19:00 (JST), Thursday, February 15, 2024
- Japan Congress Convention Bureau (JCCB)
- Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO)
- Prof. Kunko Inoguchi Chairperson, JCCB
After the reclassification of COVID-19’s category to class 5 in May 2023, MICE events like conferences, exhibitions and Incentive tours have been held regularly throughout Japan, and MICE Industry is getting back to normal dramatically.
IME2024 will be expanded its event hours than last year, and will hold an evening networking event will be held for the first time in four years, in addition to the appointment business meetings.
Get face to face with high-quality destinations, event suppliers, and industry experts who can help you grow your business and deliver your future events.
We look forward to seeing you at the IME2024.
IME2024 is a pre-appointment business meeting with priority given to buyers.
- MICE suppliers, including convention bureaus from all over Japan, will be participating, so you can consult with them as a one-stop MICE resource. Some exhibitors also support online business meetings, and appointments can be made remotely.
- We will provide specific information on holding conferences and events in various locations, including subsidies.
- We can also provide information on unique venue plans, post-conference tours, etc.
- Please pre-register and make an appointment for a business meeting.
* We can also assist with appointments on the day of the event.
- At the networking event, you can free business discussions regardless of whether or not appointments have been made.
- Corporate booths of Information on SDGs initiatives will be set up at the venue.